No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
L298N Motor Driver Module
- Operating Voltage : 5 V to 35 V
- Great for 2 Gear motors
- Compatible Motor and Wheel : DC Gear Motor With Plastic Wheel
Frequently Bought Together
L298N Motor Driver ModuleRs 650.00
2WD Robot ChassisRs 1,550.00
- This item: L298N Motor Driver Module(Rs 650.00)
- 2WD Robot Chassis(Rs 1,550.00)
The L298N H-bridge Module, allows you to control the speed and direction of two DC motors, or control one bipolar stepper motor with ease. The L298N H-bridge module can be used with motors that have a voltage between 5 and 35V DC. The L298N is an integrated monolithic circuit. It is a high voltage, high current dual full-bridge driver designed to accept standard TTL logic levels and drive inductive loads such as relays, solenoids, DC and stepping motors.
- Driver: L298N Dual H Bridge DC Motor Driver IC
- Motor Power Supply Vs: +5 V to +35 V
- Max average current: 2A
- Peak current Io: 3A
- Logic Level Power Vss: +5 V ~ +7 V (Onboard 5V Regulator can be used if Motor Power is > 7.0V)
- Logic level power: 0 – 36mA
- Logic signal input range: [ Low:-0.3V ≤ Vin ≤ 1.5V] [ High: 2.3V ≤ Vin ≤ Vss]
- Maximum power dissipation: 20W (when the temperature T = 75 ℃)
- 43.6 x 43.6 x 25.5mm
- Weight: 26g
There are no reviews yet.