No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
L293D Motor Driver Module
Quick Info :
- Operating Voltage – 4.5 V to 36V.
- Compatible with Arduino Uno and Mega
- Compatible Motor and Wheel : DC Gear Motor With Plastic Wheel
This motor driver expansion board is based on the L293D chip which is designed to drive up to 4 bidirectional DC motors with individual 8-bit speed selection. It can also drive 2 stepper motors (unipolar or bipolar), single coil or double coil, interleaved or micro-stepping. It contains 4 H-bridges which provide up to 0.6 A per bridge (1.2A peak) at voltages from 4.5 V to 36 V. This shield has pull down resistors to keep the motors disabled during power up. It also features a 2-pin terminal block to ensure separate logic and motor external power supplies. This expansion board is compatible with Arduino Uno and Mega. This motor driver shield is capable of driving:
- 4 DC motors and 2 servos
- 2 DC motors, stepper motor, and two-way servo
- 2 stepper motors and servos
- L293D motor driver chip
- 4 H-bridges
- Terminal blocks for power supply and DC motors
- Reset button
- Big terminal block connectors (10-22 AWG)
- PCB Size: 69 x 53 mm
There are no reviews yet.