No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Frequently Bought Together
The A4988 is a complete Microstepping Motor Driver with built-in translator for easy operation. The driver has a maximum output capacity of 35 V and ± 2 A. It can operate bipolar stepper motors in full-, half-, quarter-, eighth-, and sixteenth-step modes.
This unit comes pre-soldered with the header pins and includes an optional heatsink.
- Low RDS (ON) output
- Optional heatsink included
- Automatic current decay mode detection / selection
- Mixed with slow current decay modes
- Synchronous rectification for low power dissipation
- Internal UVLO
- Crossover-current protection
- 3.3 and 5 V compatible logic supply
- Thermal shutdown circuitry
- Ground fault protection
- Load short-circuit protection
- Five selectable step modes: full, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8 and 1/16
- 1 x A4988 module
- 1 x Heatsink