No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
2WD Robot Chassis
This DIY 2 Wheel Drive Robot Chassis is the perfect mechanical platform for your robotics projects. This kit includes all the hardware and mechanical components required to build your robot, including motors, wheels, chassis, nut and bolts, etc. Just add your electronics – Arduino/Raspberry Pi and Motor Driver and you can start programming your robot. It offers a large space with pre-drilled holes for mounting sensors and electronics as per your requirement. This robot chassis lets you get your mechanical platform ready in minutes and quick start your robot building process. Allows you to spend your time and effort on programming your robot rather than designing and fabricating your own custom platform.
- Size: 22 x 12cm (L x W)
- Wheel Size: 6.5cm (Dia.) x 2.7cm (H)
- Mechanical structure is simple and easy to install.
- With a 4 AA battery box and power switch. (Batteries not included.)
- Can be used for distance measurement and velocity.
- Can use with other devices to realize function of tracing, obstacle avoidance, distance testing, speed testing and wireless remote control.
- Gear Motor Reduction Radio: 1:48.
Package Included :
- 1 x Car chassis
- 2 x Gear Motor
- 2 x Speed encoder
- 4 x Fasteners
- 1 x Universal wheel
- 1 x Power button
- 1 x Battery Holder (Batteries are not included)