No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
DS1302 Real Time Clock Module
- Supply voltage (typically): 3.3V
- Battery not included
- Battery : CR2032
Frequently Bought Together
- Rs 80.00
- CR2032 Lithium Coin Battery(Rs 80.00)
DS1302 is a tickle-charge timekeeping chip which contains a real-time clock/calendar and 31 bytes of static RAM. DS1302 uses serial communication to interact with microcontrollers. Also, it automatically adjust the date for the month with fewer days. Clock operates in 24hr or 12hr format with an AM/PM indicator.
- Real-time clock counts minutes, seconds, date, hours, month day of the week, year and leap-year compensation upto 2100.
- Single and Multiple (Burst mode) data transfer for Read and Write of Clock or RAM data
- 31*8 battery-backed general purpose RAM
- Simple interface using 3-wire
- 2V to 5.5V full operation
- Compact size
- Available Package: 8-pin DIP, 8-pin SO
Package List :
1 X DS1302 Real Time Clock Module (Without Battery)