No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Arduino Compatible Pro Mini
This Pro Mini board was developed for applications and installations where space is premium and projects are made as permanent set ups. Small, available in 3.3 V and 5 V versions, powered by ATmega328.
The Arduino Compatible Pro Mini is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega328. It has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 6 analog inputs, an on-board resonator, a reset button, and holes for mounting pin headers. A six pin header can be connected to an FTDI cable.
Currently available board is 5V model. Call us on 0767658217 for more information
- Microcontroller: ATmega328
- Board Power Supply: 3.35 -12 V (3.3V model) or 5 – 12 V (5V model)
- Circuit Operating Voltage: 3.3V or 5V (depending on model)
- Digital I/O Pins: 14
- PWM Pins: 6
- UART: 1
- SPI: 1
- I2C: 1
- Analog Input Pins: 6
- External Interrupts: 2
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
- Flash Memory: 32KB of which 2 KB used by bootloader *
- SRAM: 2 KB *
- EEPROM: 1 KB *
- Clock Speed: 8 MHz (3.3V versions) or 16 MHz (5V versions)