No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
The TMC2209 is an ultra-silent motor driver IC for two-phase stepper motors. The driver has a maximum output capacity of 28 V and ± 2 A. It can operate bipolar stepper motors from 1 to 1/256 step modes. TMC2209 uses StealthChop2 technology for silent motor operation.
- StealthChop2: No-noise, high-precision chopper algorithm for inaudible motion and inaudible standstill of the motor.
- StallGuard4: Sensorless homing safes end switches and warns in case of motor overload.
- SpreadCycle: High-precision cycle-by-cycle current control for highest dynamic movements.
- CoolStep: Uses StallGuard measurement in order to adapt the motor current for best efficiency and lowest heat-up of motor and driver.
- MicroPlyer: Microstep interpolator for obtaining full 256 microstep smoothness with lower resolution step inputs starting from fullstep.
- Large heat sink,good heat dissipation
There are no reviews yet.