No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
This expansion board as a driver expansion board, can be used for engraving machines, 3D printers. It has total of four slots, can drive four A4988 stepper motor. The A4988 is a complete microstepping motor driver with built-in translator for easy operation. It is designed to operate bipolar stepper motors in full-, half-, quarter-, eighth-, and sixteenth-step modes, with an output drive capacity of up to 35 V and ±2 A. The A4988 includes a fixed off-time current regulator which has the ability to operate in slow or mixed decay modes.Each stepper motor only need two IO ports. In other words,six IO ports can be well managed for three stepper motors. It is very convenient to use.
- Compatible Motor Drivers : TMC2209, A4988, DRV8825
- GRBL 0.9 compatible. (Open source firmware that runs on an Arduino UNO that turns G-code commands into stepper signals)
- PWM Spindle and direction pins
- 4-Axis support (X, Y, Z , A-Can duplicate X,Y,Z or do a full 4th axis with custom firmware using pins D12 and D13)
- 2 x End stops for each axis (6 in total)
- 3D Printer
- Engraving machines