No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
NRF24L01 2.4GHz Transceiver
- Maximum operating speeds up to 2Mbps, GFSK modulation efficiency, Anti-interference ability,
- Built-in hardware CRC error detection, Multipoint communication address control.
- Low-power 1.9 ~ 3.6V, only 1uA on Power down mode
- Built-in 2.4Ghz antenna
- Built-in voltage regulator
Frequently Bought Together
The nRF24L01 is a highly integrated, ultra-low power (ULP) 2Mbps RF transceiver IC for the 2.4GHz ISM (Industrial, Scientific, and Medical) band. With peak RX/TX currents lower than 14mA, a sub μA power down mode, advanced power management, and a 1.9 to 3.6V supply range, the nRF24L01 provides a true ULP solution enabling months to years of battery life when running on coin cells or AA/AAA batteries.
The module can be easily powered by mounting it over NRF24L01 2.4GHz Transceiver Adapter Base
- Voltage: 3-3.6V (recommended 3.3V) V
- Maximum output power: +20dBm
- Emission mode current(peak): 115mA
- Receive Mode Current(peak): 45mA
- Power-down mode current: 4.2uA
- 125 channels, multi-point communication and frequency hopping to meet the communication needs
- Size: 15 x 29mm
- High Rate: 2Mbps, as air transmission time is very short, greatly reducing collision phenomena in wireless transmission (air transfer rate of software setting: 1Mbps or 2Mbps)