No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
NRF24L01 2.4GHz Transceiver With Antenna
Quick Info :
- Voltage: 3-3.6V (recommended 3.3V) V.
- Maximum output power: +20dBm.
- Power-down mode current: 4.2uA.
- Operating Range: 1Km
The NRF24L01 module is the latest in RF modules. This module uses the 2.4GHz transceiver from Nordic Semiconductor, the NRF24L01+. This transceiver IC operates in the 2.4GHz band. This board features a reverse polarized SMA connector for maximum RF range. And there is PA (Power Amplifier) and LNA (Low-Noise Amplifier) circuit on board, with the external antenna it can reach long distance than the one without these parts.
This module comes with the 2.4G antenna (2DB), with a 250Kbps transmission rate on open-air it can reach the 800-1K meters communication distance.
- It uses 2.4GHz global open ISM band, with license-free.
- Transmit power is greater than +20 dBm.
- Support six-channel data reception.
- 2Mbit/s speed makes high-quality VoIP possible
- Multi-frequency points: 125 frequency points meet the needs of multi-point communications and frequency hopping.
- Low cost: integrated with high-speed signal processing parts associated with RF protocol, such as: automatically re-send lost packets and generate acknowledge signal;
- SPI interface facilitates the communication with MCU I/O port.
- Facilitate the development for customers, without development RF part.
- Software programming is fully compatible with NRF24L01 modules.