No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
HX711 Load Cell Amplifier
Quick Info :
- Operation Voltage: 2.7V-5V
- Operation Current: < 1.5mA
- Sample rate: 10Hz
- Simultaneous 50 and 60Hz supply rejection
- Available Load Cells 5kg, 10kg or 20kg
Frequently Bought Together
HX711 Load Cell AmplifierRs 290.00
Load Cell 5kg, 10kg, 20kgRs 500.00
Load Cell 5kg, 10kg, 20kgRs 550.00
Load Cell 5kg, 10kg, 20kgRs 450.00
- This item: HX711 Load Cell Amplifier(Rs 290.00)
- Load Cell 5kg, 10kg, 20kg(Rs 500.00)
- Load Cell 5kg, 10kg, 20kg(Rs 550.00)
- Load Cell 5kg, 10kg, 20kg(Rs 450.00)
This Load Cell Amplifier is a small breakout board for the HX711 IC that allows you to easily read load cells to measure weight. By connecting the amplifier to your microcontroller you will be able to read the changes in the resistance of the load cell and with some calibration you’ll be able to get very accurate weight measurements. This can be handy for creating your own industrial scale, process control, or simple presence detection.
The HX711 uses a two wire interface (Clock and Data) for communication. Any microcontroller’s GPIO pins should work and numerous libraries have been written making it easy to read data from the HX711.
Load cells use a four wire to connect to the HX711. These are commonly colored Red, Black, White, Green. Each color corresponds to the conventional color coding of load cells:
- Red (Excitation+ or VCC)
- Black (Excitation- or GND)
- White (Amplifier+, Signal+, or Output+)
- Green (A-, S-, or O-)
There are no reviews yet.