No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
CC1101 RF Transceiver Module
CC1101 is a low-cost sub-1 GHz transceiver designed for very low-power wireless applications. The circuit is mainly intended for the ISM (Industrial, Scientific and Medical) and SRD (Short Range Device) frequency bands at 315, 433, 868, and 915 MHz. This is a 433MHZ, 10mW version.
- High sensitivity o -116 dBm at 0.6 kBaud, 433 MHz, 1% packet error rate
- Low current consumption (14.7 mA in RX, 1.2 kBaud, 868 MHz)
- Programmable output power up to +12 dBm for all supported frequencies
- Excellent receiver selectivity and blocking performance
- Programmable data rate from 0.6 to 600 kbps
- Theoretical distance: up to 500 m