No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Arduino Compatible XD-204 Data Logger Shield
Arduino Compatible XD-204 Data Logger Shield provides an Arduino Uno, Leonardo, or Mega with the ability to log sensor data to an SD card with the minimum of set-up. The shield provides several useful features:
SD card interface works with FAT16 or FAT32 formatted cards. 3.3v level shifter circuitry prevents damage to your SD card. It also equips a Real-time clock (RTC) which keeps the time going even when the Arduino is unplugged. And, the most important the battery backup lasts for years.
Included libraries and example code for both SD and RTC mean rapid Prototyping area for soldering connectors, circuitry or sensors. The Onboard 3.3v regulator is both a reliable reference voltage and also reliably runs SD cards that require a lot of power to run.
- Real Time Clock Module : DS1307 battery backed real time clock
- SD Card reader : standard SD card reader is provided to allow FAT16 or FAT32 formatted SD cards up to 32GB in size
- Prototyping area : protoyping area consisting of a grid of pads on a standard 0.1″ pitch
- LED’s L1 & L2 : Two additional LEDs have been added
- Standard Arduino headers : The shield has a standard set of Arduino headers allowing additional compatible shields to be stacked.
- RTC battery included