No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
USBISP 3.3V/5V AVR Programmer
These AVR programmers are based on Thomas Fischl’s USBasp design and connect to your computer’s USB port. Not only are they quite compact (70x20mm), but the design is really elegant. The USB interface is achieved by using an atmega8 processor and the rest is done in firmware.
- Supports Atmel AVR/ AT89S/51/52 series MCU which have standard ISP functions
- Complies with standard Atmel AVR ISP interface
- Can be powered by external power supply (target board) or from USB Port
- Autospeed control function for flashing devices to get the best performance/stability
- Supports SLOW function for special applications
- PTC fuse for protecting your USB power / computer
- Has external MOSI，MISO，RET，SCK，VCC，GND 6PIN, flexible for other applications
Driver installation steps :
- Install and run Zadig.
- Connect the USBasp Programmer.
- Select the libusbK driver and click Install Driver.
Drivers for older versions of Windows can be downloaded here.
Supported Devices :
AT89S51, AT89S52, AT89S8252; ATTiny12(L), ATTiny13(V), ATTiny15(L),ATTiny24(V),ATTiny25(V); ATTiny26(L), ATTiny2313(V),ATTiny44(V),ATTiny45(V),ATTiny84(V),ATTiny85(V), AT90S2313(L), AT90S2323(L),AT90S2343(L),AT90S1200(L), AT90S8515(L), AT90S8535(L), ATMEGA48(V),ATMEGA8(L),ATMEGA88(V), ATMEGA8515(L),ATMEGA8535(L),ATMEGA16(L),ATMEGA162(V), ATMEGA163(L), ATMEGA164(V), ATMEGA165(V),ATMEGA168(V), ATMEGA169(V), ATMEGA169P(V),ATMEGA32(L),ATMEGA324(V),ATMEGA325(V),ATMEGA3250(V),ATMEGA328P,ATMEGA329(V),ATMEGA3290(V),ATMEGA64(L), ATMEGA640(V), ATMEGA644(V),ATMEGA645(V),ATMEGA6450(V),ATMEGA649(V), ATMEGA6490(V),ATMEGA128(L),ATMEGA1280(V),ATMEGA1281(V),ATMEGA2560(V),ATMEGA2561(V),AT90CAN32, AT90CAN64,AT90CAN128,AT90PWM2(B) and more.