No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Microchip PIC16F877A MCU Development Board
Quick Info :
- The PIC16F877A development board, enables easy development and testing of various solutions.
- PIC16F877A Chip IC is included with power supply components and crystals.
The PIC16F877A development board, enables easy development and testing of various solutions. PIC16F877A, is included with power supply components and crystals. The board comes integrated with a whole lot of features. Connections are provided for I/O, LCD and programming. The PIC16F877A can be programmed via MPLAB® ICD2. Requires 7 ~ 9V AC or DC power supply.
Communications/ Programming :
- ICSP (ZR) programming interface (K150 PICKIT2 PICKIT3 ICD2 etc.)
- Standard RS232 communication interface, microcontroller computer communication interface.
- Microcontroller IO port Pin leads for convenient expansion.
- 4M crystal onboard ,Using socket,Crystal frequency can be replaced easily at any time
Board Sensors & Peripherals :
- 4 independent push buttons, connected to RB0 RB1 RB2 RB3
- 8 LED’s connected to the RD port, J3 is jumpered to enable LED’s. Remove to disconnect.
- DS18B20 temperature sensor interface
- LCD1602 LCD interface
- LCD12864 LCD interface
Switches & Buttons :
- Power switch.
- Reset button.
- USB power supply interface.
- External 5V DC power interface
- VCC GND Pin power expansion interface, can use for access or to 5V power supply.
What’s Included :
- MCU Development Board
- PIC16F877A IC
- USB Cable