No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
MG996R Tower Pro Digital Servo Metal
MG996R Tower Pro Digital Servo Metal features metal gearing resulting in extra high 10kg stalling torque in a tiny package. The MG996R is essentially an upgraded version of the famous MG995 servo, and features upgraded shock-proofing and a redesigned PCB and IC control system that make it much more accurate than its predecessor.
This high-torque standard servo can rotate approximately 120 degrees (60 in each direction). You can use any servo code, hardware or library to control these servos, so it’s great for beginners who want to make stuff move without building a motor controller with feedback & gear box, especially since it will fit in small places.
- Weight: 55 g
- Dimension: 40.7 x 19.7 x 42.9 mm approx.
- Stall torque: 9.4 kgf·cm (4.8 V ), 11 kgf·cm (6 V)
- Operating speed: 0.17 s/60° (4.8 V), 0.14 s/60° (6 V)
- Operating voltage: 4.8 V a 7.2 V
- Running Current 500 mA – 900 mA (6V)
- Stall Current 2.5 A (6V)
- Dead band width: 5 µs
- Stable and shock proof double ball bearing design
- Temperature range: 0°C –55°C