No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
MAX7219 8-Digit LED Display Drivers
The MAX7219CNG+ is a 8-digit serially interfaced LED Display Driver for LED matrix displays. The MAX7219 is compact, serial input/output common-cathode display drivers that interface microprocessors (µPs) to 7-segment numeric LED displays of up to 8 digits, bar-graph displays or 64 individual LEDs.
- Individual LED segment control
- Decode/no-decode digit selection
- 150µA Low-power shutdown (data retained)
- Digital and analogue brightness control
- Display blanked on power-up
- Drive common-cathode LED display
- Industrial, Automation & Process Control, Metering, Consumer Electronics
- No. of Digits : 8
- No. of Segments : 7
- Driver Case Style : DIP
- No. of Pins : 24 Pins
- Supply Voltage Min : 4V
- Supply Voltage Max : 5.5V
- Interface Type : Serial
- Operating Temperature Min : 0°C
- Operating Temperature Max : 70°C
There are no reviews yet.