No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Arduino Compatible Uno R3
- ATmega328P chip
- 14 digital I/O pins
- 6 analog input pins,
- a USB connection,
- A Power barrel jack,
- ICSP header and a reset button.
- crystal oscillator, serial communication, voltage regulator
Frequently Bought Together
Arduino Compatible Uno R3Rs 3,150.00
Breadboard (Large)Rs 390.00
- This item: Arduino Compatible Uno R3(Rs 3,150.00)
- Breadboard (Large)(Rs 390.00)
Arduino Compatible Uno is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega328P. It has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 6 analog inputs, a 16 MHz quartz crystal, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started.
- Microcontroller: ATmega328P
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Input Voltage: 7-12V (recommended 5V)
- Input Voltage (limit): 6-20V
- Digital I/O Pins: 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- PWM Digital I/O Pins: 6
- Analog Input Pins: 6
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 20 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50 mA
- Flash Memory: 32 KB (ATmega328P) of which 0.5 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM: 2 KB (ATmega328P)
- EEPROM: 1 KB (ATmega328P)
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
- LED_BUILTIN: 13
- Weight: 25 g
There are no reviews yet.