No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Arduino Compatible ADK USB Host Shield
The ADK USB Host Shield compatible with Arduino is based on the MAX3421E, which is a USB peripheral/host controller containing the digital logic and analog circuitry necessary to implement a full-speed USB peripheral or a full-/low-speed host compliant to USB specification rev 2.0.
- HID Compliant devices such as Keyboard, mouse etc.
- Compatible with the Android ADK
- Digital SLR cameras such as Canon, Nikon, Powershot, etc.
- Game console controllers including the Wii controller.
- Other USB serial communication devices such as GPS, FTDI etc.
- Works with standard (dual 5/3.3V) and 3.3V-only (for example, Pro Arduino) boards.
- Operates over the extended -40C to +85C temperature range
- Complies with USB Specification Revision 2.0 (Full-Speed 12Mbps Peripheral, Full-/Low-Speed 12Mbps/1.5Mbps Host)
- Supports HID devices, such as keyboards, mice, joysticks, etc.
- Compatible with Mass storage devices, such as USB sticks, memory card readers, external hard drives (FAT32 Type File System Mega Arduino only).