No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
AMS1117 3.3V Voltage Regulator SMD
AMS1117-3.3V, 1A, SOT-223 Voltage Regulator IC is a series of low dropout three -terminal regulators with a dropout of 3.3V at 1A load current. AMS 1117 features a very low standby current 2mA compared to 5mA of a competitor. Other than a fixed version, Vout = 1.2V, 1.5V, 1.8V, 2.5V, 3.3V, 5V, and 12V, AMS1117 has an adjustable version, which can provide an output voltage from 1.25 to 12V with only two external resistors.
- Output Voltage: 3.3V
- Space Saving SOT-223 Package
- Current Limiting and Thermal Protection
- Output Current 800mA
- Line Regulation 0.2% (Max)
- Load Regulation 0.4% (Max)
- Temperature Range: 0˚C to 125˚C