No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
3.3V Power Supply Module AMS117
Quick Info :
- Input: DC 4.5V – 12V
- Output: 3.3V, 800mA
- Onboard AMS1117 chip
This power supply module is based on the AMS1117 3.3V regulator. It is capable of regulating a wide range of input voltage (4.0 to 12V) down to a fixed 3.3V output at up to 1A (Vin = 4.5V). Standard 0.1″ header pins provide a means of connecting to its input and output terminals.
- Input: DC 4.5V – 12V (input voltage must be more than output voltage (more than 1V))
- Output: 3.3V, 800mA (load current cannot exceed 800ma)
- Onboard AMS1117 chip.
- Onboard power indicator to indicate power is turned on: Red LED.
- Output voltage interface, connection to facilitate the experimental.
- Specially designed two pin mounting holes, can be directly fixed on the whole expansion board for experiments.
- Small Compact Size, 4Pin Type, Breadboard Friendly.
- 2P single row pin input and output for easy connection
- Dual-panel design, the layout is nice
Package Includes :
- 1 x AMS1117 3.3V power supply module
There are no reviews yet.