No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
LCD 16X4 Character Module
Quick Info :
- Operating Voltage is 4.7V to 5.3V
- Current consumption is 1mA without backlight
- Alphanumeric LCD display module, meaning can display alphabets and numbers
- Consists of four rows and each row can print 16 characters.
- Compatible with LCD to I2C Adapter Board
LCD 16×4 display is built in with ST7066 controller IC; its default interface is 6800 4/8-bit parallel, 5V power supply. The LCD display 16×4 module is also available in SPI and I2C interface by using RW1063 controller IC. The LCD 16×4 has a backlight color of blue. With an I2C LCD Adapter board for easier use.
- Character LCD 16×4
- 5×8 dots includes cursor
- Bulit-in controller (ST7066 or Equivalent)
- +5V power supply (Also available for +3V)
- WG16032D3 optional for +3V power supply
- 1/16 duty cycle
- LED can be driven by PIN1, PIN2, PIN15, PIN16 or A and K
- Interface : 6800, option SPI/I2C (RW1063 IC)