No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
MG995 Tower Pro Digital Servo
MG995 Tower Pro Digital Servo is a Digital Servo Motor that receives and processes PWM signal faster and better. It equips sophisticated internal circuitry that provides good torque, holding power, and faster updates in response to external forces. These TowerPro MG995 Semi-Metal Gear Servo Motors are high-speed servo motors with a mighty torque of 10 kg/cm.
This high-speed standard servo can rotate approximately 120 degrees (60 in each direction). You can use any servo code, hardware or library to control these servos, so it’s great for beginners who want to make stuff move without building a motor controller with feedback & gear box, especially since it will fit in small places.
- Weight: 55 g
- Dimension: 40.7 x 19.7 x 42.9 mm approx.
- Stall torque: 8.5 kgf·cm (4.8 V ), 10 kgf·cm (6 V)
- Operating speed: 0.2 s/60° (4.8 V), 0.16 s/60° (6 V)
- Operating voltage: 4.8 V a 7.2 V
- Dead band width: 5 µs
- Stable and shock proof double ball bearing design
- Temperature range: 0 °C – 55 °C