No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
4 Channel RF Remote and Receiver
4 Channel RF Remote Transmitter and Receiver allows to remotely control four appliances. RF Remote Control provides 4 momentary outputs that can be wired to relays and control home appliances, lights, motors, light dimmers, robotic devices, RC cars, computer, etc. RF transmitter provides up to 150m range. Selection of custom address codes allows to operate more than one remote control system in the same area or to control one receiver with multiple transmitters. If required momentary outputs can be converted to toggle with low cost digital 4013 IC. 12V (27A) alkaline battery is included.
- Remote control:
- Operating voltage: DC 12V(27A / 12V battery x 1)
- Operating current: 10mA at 12V
- Radiated power: 10mW at 12V
- Transmitting frequency: 315MHZ
- Modulation mode: ASK (Amplitude Modulation)
- Encoder types: fixed code
- Decoding receiver board:
- Operating voltage: DC 5V
- Receiver sensitivity is -98dB
- Leg 7 bits: VT, D3, D2, D1, D0, +5V and GND
- VT is a valid signal high output pin upon receiving a valid signal, the pin output high, may also drive the relay
- Size: 6.6 x 22 x 41mm
- There are four buttons on the remote control, and respectively correspond to the four data bits to the receiving board output pin D0, D1, D2, and D3.
- Press the buttons transmit signals, the corresponding data bit is output high.
- 1 x Remote control
- 1 x Decoding receiver board